table to scale

The Table come natural to any miniature house.
They are used to show off.
Used to place things on.
Used as a prop.
This site show tables and occasionally other furniture
that are available for your miniature house, or contact me for any unique table requirement.
Tables will shortly begin to appear for your consideration.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jarrah Miniature Table

Here is a Jarrah Timber table modelled on one seen in a table makers advert.
Post modern not seen at Harvey Norman. In a series I am slowly making from exotic timber from Australia and also from the rest of the world. Making miniature furniture needs fine grain and this fact make the search for good timber a little harder.
This table is being modelled in my Bodhi House miniature house.
While I am on the soapbox, I wish that the modern miniature furniture and miniature house makers will call them miniature houses and leave 'dollshouse whatever'terminology in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment